Craft & Non Food Vendor App
General Craft & Non Food Vendor Information & Application
Franklin On The Fourth - July 4th (Wednesday)
Historic Downtown Square, Franklin, TN
Celebration of Nations - October 13th
Historic Downtown Square & 4th Avenue South, Franklin, TN
(We will email you when your application has been accepted for these events to give you more information. At that time, if you are available/interested you can send in your fees and we will reserve your space.
Please see below for a general description of each event and to submit your online application.
The Franklin Lions Club
conjunction with The City of Franklin
Franklin On The 4th
July 4th, 2018
Historic Downtown Square, Franklin, TN
Benefiting The Franklin Lions Club
General Non-Food Vendor Information & Application
Franklin On The 4th is an annual 4th of July Patriotic Celebration produced by TN Events for the Franklin Lions Club. Its purposes are to Celebrate the 4th of July, showcase high quality superb musical entertainment, food and crafts, acquaint the public with the restored downtown square, and raise money for this years non-profit beneficiary, The Franklin Lions Club. The event begins at 10 a.m. and ends at 8:00 p.m..
This year the area will open early and be filled with music, homemade crafts, food vendors, large kids zone, and a petting zoo (with pony rides).
All applicants must fill out the application form below.
in conjunction with the
Sister Cities of Franklin and Williamson County
11th Annual Celebration of Nations Festival
in Downtown Historic Franklin, TN
Welcome to the “11th Annual Celebration of Nations”. This event is set for Saturday, October 13th. The Sister Cities' goal for the Celebration of Nations is to create a passion for global diversity and understanding of the interconnectedness of people through presenting the ethnic traditional arts, foods and sensory experiences of various immigrant cultures. The festival is a unique experience for citizens of the surrounding community to learn more about our neighbors both here and abroad. This event happens in Historic Downtown Franklin and includes 2 Stages, Beer Tasting, and multiple craft and food vendors.
General Information & Rules
Note: Check must be mailed and received before acceptance is complete.
1. There are absolutely no refunds once fees are paid for any reason. By submiting this contract the vendor agrees, if accepted, to pay the specified booth rental fee for a 10x10 space or a 10x20 space. Any cancellation will result in a forfeiture of all fees paid. Please submit one check for all fees. (not including the damage deposit) If you are not accepted monies will be refunded less the application fee. Out of fairness to the selected vendors we limit the amount of vendors selling the same or similar products. All fees and positioning will be handled on a first come first served basis after the initial deadline has past. All checks should be made payable to: "Franklin On The Fourth", and mailed to:
P.O. Box 140835
Nashville, TN 37214
Please make sure your business name and event is included with the check.
Application deadline is June 4th, 2018 for "Franklin of the Fourth."
2. Returning vendors will have priority until 2 months before application deadline. At that time all vendors will be considered on a first come first served basis and product.
3. All vendors that sell a product that leave waste, (food, etc) will pay a separate $100 damage deposit check that will be held (not cashed) and returned after the festival is complete and the vendor has been checked out to make sure the site is left clean and deemed acceptable by management.
4. Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless: TN Events, LLC, The City of Franklin, and The Lions Club, against any claim or action for any cause. Vendor agrees that they will be responsible for their own insurance under this hold harmless clause, which is made a part of this contract.
5. Vendor will submit a basic list of items to be sold at this event. It is understood that booth spaces will not be allocated until all requested information is received.
6. Vendor understands that it is their responsibility to provide their booth, tent, trailer, etc. Vendor agrees to adhere to all Health and Fire Department regulations related to booth setup and service. Vendor understands that the Health and/or Fire Department will close their operation and vendor will forfeit all fees paid under this agreement if standards are not adhered to.
7. Depending on the event, will decide if vendors will be allowed to sell soda and water. Any other beverages will be approved on a case by case basis. Any violation of this policy will result in immediate termination of this contract and forfeiture of all paid fees.
8. Vendor understands that "Franklin On The 4th" & and "Celebration of Nations" name and logo are restricted trademarks. As such, any use of these is strictly prohibited without written consent from TN Events .
9. No smoking paraphernalia or any items deemed inappropriate or illegal by the State of Tennessee may be sold.
10. Tennessee State sales tax will be the sole responsibility of the vendor.
11. It is understood that submission of my application does not guarantee a spot at this event. TN Events will notify vendor via email of their acceptance and approved menu once the application and check have been received. (Although once you submit your application below you will be notified imediately that it has been received.) Attempts to sell any other items not on the pre approval letter will result in termination of this agreement and the forfeiture of any and all fees paid.
12. Vendor understands that they will be fined a minimum of $500 for not disposing of waste properly in provided dumpsters and grease traps. Vendor understands that tree wells are not to be used as trash or waste receptacles.
13. Any violation of this agreement will permit the immediate termination of this agreement.
14. I understand that I am responsible for my employees and will ensure that their actions reflect favorably on the Festival, The City of Franklin the Lions Club and their Board, TN Events, and employees.
15. I understand that if I cancel my participation in this event all monies I have paid will be forfeited except for the clean up deposit.
All applicants must fill out and submit the online application form below.
All information provided by TN Events.
Member in good standing with the American Federation of Musicians, Local #257,
Thank you, and welcome to TN Events